Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Blossoms:Pittsburgh, PA Summer Photographer

I love Landscape and Nature Photography. I've told my husband my dream is to make money traveling the world and photographing places and people candidly; like a national geographic photographer. I love family and people photography as well, but for a change I love taking beautiful nature pictures. I still have a whole post on my trip to Europe just been hard finding time to edit about 3,000 pictures but I am about 3/4 the way done so it will most likely be soon. An East Coast Spring is nothing short of amazing. There are trees everywhere with the richest, prettiest colors of blossoms you have ever seen. They only last about 2 weeks before they fall off so when I see a tree that I want to photograph I often get very distracted while driving until I can pull over and I have gotten many a weird looks! I hope you enjoy my pictures as much as I have!












3 comments: