Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Smiles on I heart Faces

This week on I heart faces the theme is Smiles.I debated forever on which picture to choose since I have thousands of beautiful smiling photos. But I decided to choose this one: Not only does this picture make me *Smile* since it was a precious moment caught of my daughter her cousin and their grandma, but also because my mother-in-law is smiling so sweetly and just loving the moment she has with her beautiful grandkids.


Now go on over and check out some of the other entries.

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture! I always look at your blog..hope you don't mind :) I need to make my photo blog so it isnt private, then maybe you can give me some tips.. Kassie Crapo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I love that you look! I want to see yours too so hurry it up and take it off private!

    ReplyDelete